Your logo serves as an immediate reminder of what your company and/or brand stands for. A designers job is to incorporate your ideologies into that single graphic to create the most eye catching image and recognizable logo possible. With so many examples of logos out there the challenge to be different and stand apart is great but our designers at SinceEighty6 are experienced in creating a logo that follows the keys to a great corporate logo.
- Simplicity. Easy recognition. Clean lines
For some a logo needs to be none of those things. Sometimes design just needs to be cool. Our job is too know when to do something cool and when to make some thing that works. We will work with you through the design process to create the best logo for your needs.
The Design Process
Once you’ve decided, it’s time to head to the printer. There are four primary considerations when designing your logo:
- Interview. We need to gather info about your company and its needs.
- Research. We will learn as much as we can about the industry you are in to see what has and has not worked for competitors.
- Conceptualize. Develop the logo design concepts around the brief and research.
- Presentation. We will present a designs to client for evaluation and repeat until design is completed.
Logo Design is only a small part of what we offer. Call us to discuss all of the services we offer to help you take your business to the next level.
The Peaches Party takes place every first Friday at JohnColins in San Francisco, CA.